Blog to Teach by Tarun Patel
Blogging can be a powerful and interesting activity to expand your reach among your students and also to help them improve their language.
Blogs can be utilized this way:
- Put your teaching materials, assignments, time table, important dates on blog
- Write summary of everyday lessons on your blog and ask students to post their comments
- Award the student who posts best comment keeping language and its importance in view
- Invite student articles to be posted on the blog and also ask other students and teachers to read those articles and offer their feedback
- Also students can be motivated to create their own blogs and post their articles, poems, quotes etc. Select the best blog and award it 🙂
Do you think something more could be added to this tip? Please send “what you think” to firstname.lastname@example.org.