By Tarun Patel
1. Papers / Articles: All articles should be computerized using double-spacing, including tables, references and footnotes. Submission of manuscripts should be done in electronic more only. Electronic version of the article/research paper should be e-mailed to the Editor, ELTWeekly at email@example.com.
2. Abstracts: An abstract in approximately 200 words should assist the article.
3. Abbreviations: No stops are needed between capitals e.g. ELT, IELTS.
4. Figures and Tables: Tables should be numbered sequentially with Arabic numerals.
5. Notes: Notes should be consecutively numbered and presented at the foot of the page.
6. References: References in the text should follow the author-date system. The complete reference list should be given at the end of the article. They should be in alphabetical order.
7. Book Reviews: Book reviews must contain the name of the author and title / subtitle of the book reviewed, place of publication and publisher and date of publication.
8. For Event Submissions: Please submit your event details at least 30 days prior to the event.
9. For a more detailed stylesheet, please write to The Editor, ELTWeekly at firstname.lastname@example.org.